• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ATTN: 2015 FALL FLOG - OCT 23-25th - Adventure Offroad Park

In your RV.

When I say full I mean water and electric. I forgot that full means sewer too. yes most don't have that..... :dunce:

Once again starting this hobby with Crawford's Campground has spoiled me..... :gee:

The rv hookups at Adventure do have water and electric... I feel like over time Tom will have alot more sites to offer.

But yes there really arent that many RVs that come to offroad parks to justify that many hookups...

btw

Hawk Pride has Full RV hookups(sewer,water,electric) and shower house.

The rv hookups at Adventure do have water and electric... I feel like over time Tom will have alot more sites to offer.

But yes there really arent that many RVs that come to offroad parks to justify that many hookups...

btw

Hawk Pride has Full RV hookups(sewer,water,electric) and shower house.

Damn skippy... and I didn't need full hookups.

yes but when I camp even in my tent I like to have a water spigot and electric for washing dishes and playing my music and charging laptop, camera's and phones. I think it's a great start to only be a couple years old.

Back