• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ATTN: 2015 FALL FLOG - OCT 23-25th - Adventure Offroad Park

Bring a tent.

I currently have the whole front suspension pulled apart on the Jeep that I'm bringing on this trip... Going to have to pull some hours to get it back together...

I'll stay in Nooga before I do the tent thing this weekend. IF I make it. The Pickle Barrel is calling my name for a Sunday Lunch I do believe......

Pickle Barrel?

Old Restaurant I use to go to quite often while I was in Nooga. I try and go there any time I'm in Nooga or near there.

Hmm, idk if we'll still be in town that late. We'll probably grab breakfast around there and haul ass home.

Gotta be back home by 5pm at the latest and I don't like to rush.

Hmm, idk if we'll still be in town that late. We'll probably grab breakfast around there and haul ass home.

Gotta be back home by 5pm at the latest and I don't like to rush.

I'd like to grab some breakfast at Cracker Barrel in Kimball Sunday morning and hit the road.

I booked the cabin at AOP today. Glenn you figured out if you can make it yet?

75% certain I'm leaving Deanna's around 5ish to head up. I still have to mount my rear bumper after work and the inspection cover on the bell housing. The bumper is the kicker. The mount for the skid is under it so the frame tie in strips will have to be finessed..... I'll check hotels Friday after I get it all loaded up.

75% certain I'm leaving Deanna's around 5ish to head up. I still have to mount my rear bumper after work and the inspection cover on the bell housing. The bumper is the kicker. The mount for the skid is under it so the frame tie in strips will have to be finessed..... I'll check hotels Friday after I get it all loaded up.

5 am or pm Friday?

5 am or pm Friday?

PM. I'll be 11 or 12 Friday night getting up there. I'll call the hotel's Friday and see what is available.

Back