• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ATTN: 2015 FALL FLOG - OCT 23-25th - Adventure Offroad Park

I will not know for sure till next week but it looks like I'm not going right now.

Maybe replace the Fall Flog with a Spring Fling? Everyone will be itching to wheel once the weather warms up?

Waiting on my driveshaft for the front. Once its in and working, I will register

4 attendees! Woohoo!

Actually, I have no clue how many will show.

It's so disorganized and I have no way to organize it.

All I can say is look for this contraption Saturday morning.

MoHo_zpszfn3neb4.jpg

Don't forget to pack the Princess Make Up station.

I will not know until Thursday if I'm going to go or not. IF I do I'll be coming in about 11 Friday night and will get a room close to the park if I can find one.

I will not know until Thursday if I'm going to go or not. IF I do I'll be coming in about 11 Friday night and will get a room close to the park if I can find one.

All of the hotels are within 5 miles of the park. Kimball Tennessee.

I plan to be there before lunch Friday, if I don't stop by Chattanooga Whiskey on the way up.

Last time the Flog was there one of my girls got sick about 12:30 am so I abandoned the tent and headed to Kimball and checked into the Holiday Inn Express. It was very nice, pretty cheap, and the drive to the park was less than 5 minutes - all back roads.

Oh yeah, It's all RIGHT there.

On the way home from Indiana I took the Exit just South of the park and was in the park withing 10 minutes of turning off the Interstate exit.

I got my new old fuel tank swapped out list night thanks to LG. That boy is turning out to be quite helpful some times. Now if I can just get him to stop playing in the woods with the pretty jeeps...... Holiday inn is booked Friday night. So is Hampton Inn.

Bring a tent.

I currently have the whole front suspension pulled apart on the Jeep that I'm bringing on this trip... Going to have to pull some hours to get it back together...

Back