• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ATTN: 2015 FALL FLOG - OCT 23-25th - Adventure Offroad Park

I'm gonna say maybe. Need to check how far it is from me first. My girl works weekends and the xj is our only vehicle. If I can make it, it'd be me n lil one. She's never been "off roading" but loves to go camping! Be one heck of a weekend for her!

I'm gonna say maybe. Need to check how far it is from me first. My girl works weekends and the xj is our only vehicle. If I can make it, it'd be me n lil one. She's never been "off roading" but loves to go camping! Be one heck of a weekend for her!

Cool. How old is she?

I may have my 2.5 yr old daughter with me.

So exactly who is close by to this place, other than me? It's about 2.5-3 hours drive from where I live right now.

Shortdoug and Team Willy's work for the owner at Tom's 4x4 and live in Chattanooga area.

Ok, well since its a weekend I believe it would be awesome to get there! And the chance to meet some of y'all! But it all depends on finances right now.
The last "jeep gathering" that was held even closer I had to miss because of finances. And it completely sucks!

6 hours for me probably more like 7 with Atlanta and the jeep in tow and it being Friday afternoon traffic. I'll probably get a room at the Holiday Inn.

4.5 hours for me, well worth the drive.

Holiday Inn looks like a pretty good one, I think AOP offers a discount there. We have always stayed at the Super 8.

Is everyone registering?
4b3edeb7b624330dfc1073f14d20205c.jpg

Back