• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

windrock fall flog nov.14-16

R_jeep

NAXJA Forum User
thought id start a general discussion thread. whos gonna make it.....where are most staying.....what are the trails....when are you getting to camp? maybe even discuss a swap meet. this is also a good opportunity for some of the "locals" to give everyone a heads-up on what to expect. get it going.

Expect a good time. Me and the wife will be camping prob thurs night to sat night. we will be here windrockpark.com

well since I am taking off for 10 days to Moab in Oct...I will not be up till Friday night. Best Friend says shes coming with me, if she does we will be hoteling it cause she's not going to camp. If its just me, camping.

Only thing new the jeep may have will be sliders.

Can't wait...

Me and mine shall be camped right next to rredalty.

You will know you've found us by the smell of great food, good booze, gunplay, and a campfire us could see from space.party1:

The Hard Struggler said:
Me and mine shall be camped right next to rredalty.

You will know you've found us by the smell of great food, good booze, gunplay, and a campfire us could see from space.party1:

Count me in!! I'll be on the other side of rredalty. Gunplay...:explosion He's not kidding!!!!!!:laugh:

Hey Struggler, I have fixed a certain inadequacy that I had at the Crawl. I'm gonna try and hang with you this time!!:worship:

Cut a man some slack!!!!!! Rear locker of course.

Chris @ GATR said:
Interested in the trail choices because I have heard the only fun trail is Rattlesnake and you need 42's or larger to even consider it. I have heard the other trails are backyard trails.

I think you mean Rattle Rock, and yes, 42s would sure come in handy.

Trail 39 is pretty good but you better be locked if you expect to get through it. Last time I went up it was on a 4 wheeler Memorial Day and it had really washed out since the last time I was there in March. Also 23 is a real pain at times. Of course you can go up 8 which comes out on 23 if you can't get over the big rock. I really wouldn't call either one of those trails "backyard".

I will be camping at Windrock Campground. I hope to get there Friday around noon.

ill be there

not sure where to camp...prob where everyone else is camping...

I just made my reservations for a primitave site so feel free to call now. Rates are $16 per night. That includes 1 tent with 2 people, each additional person is $3 per night and youngins under 15 are free.

Chris @ GATR said:
Interested in the trail choices because I have heard the only fun trail is Rattlesnake and you need 42's or larger to even consider it. I have heard the other trails are backyard trails.

no no 42's needed...... theres a lot for everyone in fact....

I spoke with Mark and Heather earlier today and it looks like Windrockpark will give us a group discount. Not sure on that yet but I'll go talk to them later this week and let everyone know.

Good deal!!!!!

so...windrock campground or windrock park? where is every one staying? it will prob be my dad and i.

Windrockpark.com will be the campsite

I'm really going to try to make this trip and wheel w/ you guys... Never been to Windrock but I've heard there's some decent terrain... Oh as for camping i'll be primitive and probably just hang my ENO hammock...

Someone cooking breakfast?

Back