• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Will they fit??

ive got a 33 1250 on a stock 15x7. I wouldnt recomend it. just get a 8 inch wheel.

hockeyplurr said:
Will a 32x11.50x15 BFG Mud Terrain fit on a stock '89 XJ rim??

yes but the guy at the tire store will tell you to buy new wheels..

I ha dthe guy at my local Discount tire put 33 12.50 15's on a 7" wheel just to prove it to me

problem is that you will not be able to turn the steering wheel full turn cause the tires will rub

its all about backspacing :sunshine:

Yah I figured they would fit, The Heep is going up 3" today and I have some 32x11.50x15 BFG Mud Terrains, but no cash for rims yet but probly will in a couple weeks. I just need something to get me by.

hockeyplurr said:
Yah I figured they would fit, The Heep is going up 3" today and I have some 32x11.50x15 BFG Mud Terrains, but no cash for rims yet but probly will in a couple weeks. I just need something to get me by.

check the for sale forums - i got 5 rims for 50.00

i've got a 98 XJ classic lifted 3'' with 31x10.50 m/ts G/Y mt's on the stock wheels. i've got new rims with like an 1.25'' left than stock. so how much bigger of a tire could i go with w/out lifting more? thanks a ton.

BrettM said:
with free shipping to alaska?

picked them up localy - in a local for sale forum...

they will fit on 7" wheels, but will rub the mess out of your control arms when you turn. a 1250 will most likely rub your leaf springs on a stock 7" wheel.

Back