• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's gonna be there Saturday (10/4)?

C-ROK

NAXJA Forum User
I'll be rolling in sometime Sat afternoon.
I'm staying at the "6" just up the hwy from Slickrock.

Since I don't know anyof you all, or what you're driving, who am I looking for??

I will be there LATE sat :) Look for my white XJ and a camping trailer :D (better yet.... look for a crok plate in the left front wheel well :D)

Kejtar

Why don't you come run 21 road with us on Sunday?

We'll be in Grand Junction Saturday afternoon. See the last pages of the "Road 21" thread.

CRASH

be there late sat.

My wife and I will be there late saturday eve. I don't know anyone as well so I will be looking for any one with a XJ as this is a firet trip to MOAB for us. we will be driving a 85 chevy (red and white) trailering our 86 XJ (marroon) CAN'T WAIT TO WHEEL WIHT YOU ALL...:D

We'll be in town.

White 2000 XJ with Y2KXJ Plates, and a White/Green YJ.

ZQUO4H][h]Orh`inally posted } CRASH0P/i\
[PWhx doN t you come run 21 road with us on Sunday?

We'll be in Grand Junctùfn Ratu"lay afttnoon. Pee thepdast pa7`s nf t` "Road01" thread.

CRASH [/B][/QUOTE]

I'd love to but I'm not sure I caþ)maje i4$work. @B thinkB abtuaüly comm9qted to a rtn o"Sunday GS or HR or something, or both.
That and I've also got a btddypolling`ntn to` aroun 2PM Subay afttnonn. @eaving`im hanging in Moab for a couple hours is no trouble but if I'm on Rd21 <+ hours aw`y i Montro‚`, thatðeight p4th the `ouple `urs" by a bit much.

P.S.
Just picked up a C's worth of cigars and several 2hses of "non-Uta" beerp:D Da`, H'm `tthng rcited 'bought this trip now.

Check the last page of the 21 Rd thread, on this forum.

CRASH

You will be able to find most of the group in the general area in front of the cabins at Slickrock CG. It will look like XJ Central and just grab someone and say hi.

i'll be there saturday afternoon. Picking up a buddy at SLC airport at noon.

Back