• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going?

me and poorboy87 gave our manager (yea we work together too) a 2 month notice that we will be going to WF. he said that wasnt enough notice. wtf?

oh well, either way we`ll be there. i might bring a few other xjs from bedford. if we`re lucky they`ll join the forum too.

Think my wife will mind me ditching her on my leave so I can go make it to the Eleventy?

Just bring her! She came to 09 didn't she!

Great, there goes the neighborhood! :D

the guy from bedford is nothing like me or tim. so you guys might like him.

...and he has a nice jeep. its not a joe dirt machine like mine is. lol

It's facebook official now!!!

We've got a fussy 8 month old who would drive Grandma and Grandpa crazy in much less than three days. We're lucky that they'll watch the boys for one night so we can escape to Chicago.:D

Haha, yeah that'll do it! Oh well, come on down next year! :cheers:

We've got a fussy 8 month old who would drive Grandma and Grandpa crazy in much less than three days. We're lucky that they'll watch the boys for one night so we can escape to Chicago.:D

i hear ya my wife is gonna be pissed when i leave her with our 7 month old and 4year old :D

I thought I was in, but I'm out. Our kids' school is having its annual fundraising auction that weekend and I gots to be there to volunteer and overpay for something in the name of education. :lecture:

*note to self* turn cell phone to silent 4/4-4/6

agreed. MJs > 2dr XJs > 4dr XJs, MJs are the best kind of 2 door!

So I'm going! My folks will watch the little one and me, the wife, and our oldest will be there for Saturday. Sweetness!

Is there a longest distance traveled award this year? I think Kuwait to Indiana might put me in the running :roll:

Right on Marty! The "award tracking team" will keep this in mind. :D

So I'm going! My folks will watch the little one and me, the wife, and our oldest will be there for Saturday. Sweetness!

Is there a longest distance traveled award this year? I think Kuwait to Indiana might put me in the running :roll:

Cool, It will be good to see you again dude! :cheers:

Only if you drove it all.

:D

Rev

So the wife told me yesterday she kinda wants to go, if she does i will probably have to make it down later in the day on FRI. instead of early morning like i planned

currently talking with my mom to see if she could watch the boys for 2 days we will see...

Back