• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going?

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
You know I'm there! :D

How did I know you'd be the first to post in here...

mac 'I'll be there' gyvr

I think things might change for us this year. Kindof on the fence over the whole thing really. What to do, what to do? Well, if it is going to happen she can wrench on her own.:D Jennie is thinking of bringing her jeep. Either which way, we are THERE!!!

I am in for sure, Camille will have to check on her personal leave days from school to see if she can make it. I will be getting in sometime Wednesday afternoon/early evening and heading out first thing Sunday morning......

I'll be there, Hawaii trip is scheduled after that.

Any chance of you bringing some Wit or Siasson?? :cheers:

Any chance of you bringing some Wit or Siasson?? :cheers:

I will be bringing homebrew, and Wit or Saison are very likely.

And hopefully I'll remember my regulator this time...

Stacey and I are in. Can't wait.

Oh, I'll be there. More than likely on Thursday night.

Assuming I haven't managed to completely destroy my 96 by then... and am not busy frantically repairing a fixer-upper house... I will be there.

And I have a tow rig now that should be rolling again by the next week or two... so I'm not as worried about beating the crap out of my daily anymore!

Would have been there last year, but I never finished my axle swap due to a medical issue while working on said axle swap (wear your safety goggles, guys) and blew my transmission up halfway through January, so the jeep was kinda not ready at all. Glad I didn't, because even after I got the tranny swapped out, I broke all the mounts off my d30 on the first trip out, and I was gonna drive there/back last time.

Oh, and this is all assuming I can afford 1200 dollars worth of diesel for the trip :shocked:

Im there for both days and probably a day ahead of time as well. Im staying this time. Even if its 20* I'm still there!

Im there for both days and probably a day ahead of time as well. Im staying this time. Even if its 20* I'm still there!

X2 I will be there and will stay cause sitting in 20* by a fire with the MWC has to be better than siting with 2 broken jeeps in kentland IN in the 20* :D

Dawn, Tater, Rich and I will be there.
Our plans are to arrive Thursday afternoon.
We may do some wheeling while attending WF2011 too.

BOB

Should be arriving Friday afternoon.

Back