• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going?

Bossman at Max-Bilt has marked it on the calendar and is planning on attending. Might even be bringing a goodie or two for the raffle Sat night...

Either bringing his build YJ or his 87 Cherokee if he gets the lift/axles/tires/bumpers/sliders done before then...

We'll probably convoy down Thursday/Friday sometime...

I will be there may or may not have the rat pack. I will atleast have one of my sons.

If the whole family comes. I will prolly try and tow the Waggy again. If its just me then I will be driving the Waggy.

Only one this year had to trade one of the waggy's for a Gas Saver.

I'm new to the forum and to wheeling (6 mo) but I plan on coming to join up in the fun.

You sure you wanna do that? :D haha, just joking man, you are guaranteed a good time. We will show you the ropes on the green trail! :cheers:

For those of ya that made it to the Hannibal run and met my buddy JR and his wife Kelly, they are going to be coming to WF this year with us and their YJ. they are good people.

I may have to be That Guy and bail out... :(

There is almost zero chance I am going to have the time or money to attend. The house is sucking my bank account dry and taking every last minute of my time. If I get really lucky, it will be fixed enough that I can take a break working on it, but I'm not sure if I can afford to blow that much money on gas or a plane ticket.

I may have to be That Guy and bail out... :(

There is almost zero chance I am going to have the time or money to attend. The house is sucking my bank account dry and taking every last minute of my time. If I get really lucky, it will be fixed enough that I can take a break working on it, but I'm not sure if I can afford to blow that much money on gas or a plane ticket.

That sucks, oh well there is always next year unless you wanna meet a few of us down in harlan at the Cherokee crawl!

I would love to do the Cherokee crawl but they hold it the same weekend that my club does the WV childrens Charity Jamboree. I am still up for this one though, lookng forward to it

For those of ya that made it to the Hannibal run and met my buddy JR and his wife Kelly, they are going to be coming to WF this year with us and their YJ. they are good people.

:yelclap: :yelclap:

BOB

Nice, it will be good to see them. Hopefully the yj will like the cooler temps better than the stupid heat at Hannibal!

I would love to do the Cherokee crawl but they hold it the same weekend that my club does the WV childrens Charity Jamboree. I am still up for this one though, lookng forward to it

we'llhave a harlan run just for you.

Not sure when I will get a Harlan run in this year, I just got lucky with the timing on this event being a couple months before the competetion schedual starting up. I have 3 comps and the childrens charity already schedualed and posibly the Werock Put up or Shut up again, Just have to see what works out

Back