• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who's going thread

Here's the roster so far for DV/SR:

(a "?" by your name means you have not fully committed yet)

EricsXJ
XJensen
blondejoncherokee
rocknxj (?)
rockclimber
srmitchell
jeepme
the_weirdo +2(?)
NorCalChris
Johnny Walker (?)
GordoSmasho
TORX
knucklehead61
bisaeff + Mike (CJ)
Forceful Llama
hiimmred
SharkXJ
831_xj
Skipper51
#S194
Jeep450r (?)
dahlenz
Hooper (?)
Rob D
twinhauler (?)

Unless something changes between meow and then. I will be there.

I'll probably come up Friday after work. I wish I was running the con sun thru thurs. O

I'm definitely going to try and make it down again for the whole week.

Always good times with the SC crew. :cheers:
I'm sad to say I won't be making it down this year. I'm definitely a bit bummed I won't get to hang out with my SC crew again. Last year was a blast!

The NWC will still be represented though. It sounds like Weirdo and Opie will be heading down. Have fun guys!

I'm sad to say I won't be making it down this year. I'm definitely a bit bummed I won't get to hang out with my SC crew again. Last year was a blast!

The NWC will still be represented though. It sounds like Weirdo and Opie will be heading down. Have fun guys!

Unacceptable!

Who will do the famous TORX-report?

what?? Why not? Thought it was driving?
His heep does drive, but it has a few issues that need to be worked out. Still no front driveshaft. Haha. And the extra cash to drive it there and back.
I am making it this year, I too will be heepless.

The one year I can finally make it to SF, you decide not to show up? Haha.

Here's the roster so far for DV/SR:

(a "?" by your name means you have not fully committed yet)

EricsXJ
XJensen
blondejoncherokee
rocknxj
srmitchell
jeepme
the_weirdo +1 (dad in a YJ)
Johnny Walker
GordoSmasho
knucklehead61
bisaeff + Mike (CJ)
Forceful Llama
hiimmred
SharkXJ
831_xj
Skipper51
#S194
Jeep450r (?)
dahlenz
Hooper (?)
Rob D
twinhauler (?)
Jes (?)

His heep does drive, but it has a few issues that need to be worked out. Still no front driveshaft. Haha. And the extra cash to drive it there and back.
I am making it this year, I too will be heepless.

I have no front or rear DS, and no TC linkage but im pretty sure ill make it, even if I have to get under there and shift the TC by hand when i need to. Only thing really holding me back at this point is that it seems like I have a belt alignment issue, and I cant get the trans shift points programmed right. Extra cash to get there and back is a much tougher issue to deal with though.

Back