• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who's going thread

I will be there. I am not 100% sure if I will make the con part or not but the rest is 100%.

I am leaning towards making the con trip, but then I might have to push a dusy ershim run to 2015....

I will be there for DV and Slick Rock and would love to do the Rubicon too.....next year for the Rubicon for sure.

Patrol ready - Rubicon and DV, Just finished Mikes new Atlas the CJ is ready

Eric - idea of Trailer Parking for Tahoe?

You can park the trailer at the Tahoe staging area, however some people feel that is unsafe. I've read on the Pirate board that some campgrounds in South shore will allow you to park there for a nominal fee.

Since we usually stay at the Super 8 between the Rubicon and DV, I might try and stay there before the trip and see if they'll allow me to keep my tow rig there while I'm gone.

Now that my time off has been approved I can say that I'm going to do both legs. This will be the last time though, as after the wheeling season is over I'm selling my pos, provided it survives.

that's crazy talk!

Now that my time off has been approved I can say that I'm going to do both legs. This will be the last time though, as after the wheeling season is over I'm selling my pos, provided it survives.

this is at least the 3rd time you've said it. I still don't buy it.

I was talked into keeping it last time by all the great people I've met here on NAXJA, this time my rents going up and it's an expense I won't be able to carry on going into next year. This will be my swan song. Seriously.

I'm sorry to hear that Ed, you're always welcome to tag along with me if you need a ride in the future.

I will be attending the Deer Valley/Slick Rock portion of this run.

I'm sorry to hear that Ed, you're always welcome to tag along with me if you need a ride in the future.

ed can ride with you kevin.
every time he rides with me i end up flopping. :laugh:
once my red p.o.s. has a cage like yours i'll gladly let mr. ed ride with me whenever he wants to.

I appreciate the offer Kevin, I'm still hoping that the people at my job will kick some cash my way and I can hang onto Wilbur a little longer. I'm not holding my breath though.

Back