• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whos Coming?

still looking at coming. bringing the TJ though... or the ladys XJ.. havent decided yet. camping a night or 2 and running a few mellow trails for she is preggo and the bouncing isnt good for her.

call me a puss.

I'll be at campsite F 19th to 26th...... Me and Deogie.... (damn dog rules at the group site)

AND for the first time at Coloradofest, my wife Carla will be coming with me....... She had great fun at Moab, so don't blow it..... Lie if you have to....... :confused1

.​

Hi Guys, thanks for having us out of state guys in & showing us around. The wife & I should arrive Sunday & leave Sat. We have an RV site reserved. Beautiful down there in CO, can't wait. Thom

Well it looks like I will not be able to make it this year as well. I might be able to get off work to hit Holy Cross on Friday and then hit Chinamans and may be carnage, if anyone wants to run carnage again on Saturday. Work sucks!!!!

Thought I'd post and say I'm hoping to show up Wed night through Sunday, but with the way things at work are right now I'm still not sure if I'll be able to take the two days off for that!
I guess at the very least I'll show up sometime Friday and hit Chinaman's Saturday!

Oh, come on.

I just installed another 12V outlet in the back of the jeep so I can power an inverter for my work laptop. The place has wifi. We just rolled out a new product and are installing it in Taiwan. This is life or death for my company, yet my boss is perfectly happy with cellphone and email.

Y'all need to get organized.

Fred

Hope to get there Wednesday evening.

Site T12, down below, end of the road is where the group site is. The group consists of Dennis at the moment. I'm in T06

Fred

Dunno if I can pull this off guys. I may end up only coming down for the dinner/raffle.......

Still to do:
-Pull an AW4 from an XJ for a buyer
-Haul a '90 Caddy to the scrapper so the trailer is available
-Rebuild at least one coil over shock
-Install new calipers up front and bleed (one's locked up BAD)
-Make braces for front truss and weld up the cracks and braces.
-Swap out leaking radiator with a less-leaky one
-Locate some heims in town and replace a few loose ones on the track bar at a minimum, the others can probably wait

If I can't get the Truggy useable, then I'll just come up and hang for a day.....

You know your the only one that counts, right? :D

Back