• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NEW BOD ANNOUNCED

GordoSmasho

Nevada Raisins
NAXJA Member
Happy New Years to all of you. I hope this year brings growth and happiness to you all and your families.

Thank you to all that participated in the elections and congratulations to your new elected BOD. We look forward to seeing what you all have in store for the club and events in the coming years. Thank you to the out going BOD for your time and effort to support and grow our club and community.

blondejoncherokee - Jonathon - President
Goose_XJ88 - Casey - Vice President
Starboard D - Dean - Treasurer
JC93XJ - Justin - Member at Large
OnTheRocks - Alan - Member at Large

Congratulations, indeed.

What's it like to have members that will actually participate?:gag:

Congratulations, indeed.

What's it like to have members that will actually participate?:gag:

Im stoked . I mean all forums have been dying a long slow death, but we work hard to keep this chapter of NAXJA alive.

I just want to give a hearty THANKS to the previous board members for all the effort and hard work you guys did over the past few years. I don't wheel as much as most of you guys (not many rock crawling areas near San Diego) so I always looked forward to the Sierra Fest and Reno Fest events and you guys never disappointed. Alan, Gordo, Mike, Jon, your efforts were appreciated and didn't go unnoticed.

I just want to give a hearty THANKS to the previous board members for all the effort and hard work you guys did over the past few years. I don't wheel as much as most of you guys (not many rock crawling areas near San Diego) so I always looked forward to the Sierra Fest and Reno Fest events and you guys never disappointed. Alan, Gordo, Mike, Jon, your efforts were appreciated and didn't go unnoticed.

Thanks Art! We all appreciate hearing that !

Back