• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is going to SF 2012?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo, Im officially going to be there

1) NorCalChris +2
2) Jeep450r
3) JOSEJALAPENO
4) EricsXJ (no jeep)
5) DaveNJeep / Daughter in a TJ
6) HIIMMRED & my buddy Harry in his CJ
7) RocknXJ
8) SeansXJ +1 4Runner
9) the_weirdo
10) nweiher
11) knucklehead 61 & Jax the Rotweiler
12) Skipper51 and the white knuckled wife
13) Rammin97 + 1?
14) BlueRockRash plus 2 other XJs
15) Vet's XJ (Bryan) & Kodi the Yellow Lab
16) Dave81687
17) TJ's XJ
18) byrinxx74
19) RussHay78
20) SharkMark
21) favaguitars + wife
22) NWC BOD in an LJ
23) 98GhostXJ
24) blondejoncherokee
25) aquino#s194
26) cencal96xj
27) srmitchell (maybe dad also?)
28) Rob D
29) rockclimber
30) Hoooper

Yes they do, I was down wind from Tim last year. It got hot & then is just stunk. :passgas:I will sit up hill from Tim this year..

Uummm, doesn't hot air rise Joe? Not sure sitting uphill would be a good choice either. Maybe I should just bring my chorcoal filtered mask to be safe. :D

Uummm, doesn't hot air rise Joe? Not sure sitting uphill would be a good choice either. Maybe I should just bring my chorcoal filtered mask to be safe. :D

Eather way it was a good OUT! :yelclap:

nwc bod still plans on headng out thursday after work. Hope theres some seats for us because were gonna be in a heavily unmodified explorer on this road trip! Let us know what beer we can bring you to pay for the extra fuel needed to haul are fat butts around
thanks!

nwc bod still plans on headng out thursday after work. Hope theres some seats for us because were gonna be in a heavily unmodified explorer on this road trip! Let us know what beer we can bring you to pay for the extra fuel needed to haul are fat butts around
thanks!

cool, who all is coming down from nwc?
deer valley & slick rock are fun, but not nearly as scenic or tough as tsf.
i'll have an open seat in the red piece of sh#t...

I am currently on the fence about when I am getting there. I'm halfway through replacing the rockers, and I still need to pack. the plan was to roll out tuesday morning and get there late tuesday night. I may push that to tuesday afternoon, drive halfway, then get there sometime wednesday afternoon.

thanks!

Heavily unmodified? That's BS. I painted the grill black.

nwc bod still plans on headng out thursday after work. Hope theres some seats for us because were gonna be in a heavily unmodified explorer on this road trip!

With ~30 rigs there should be plenty of open seats.

Let us know what beer we can bring you to pay for the extra fuel needed to haul are fat butts around
thanks!

My two favorite kinds are: 1) cold, and 2) free :cheers:

I am currently on the fence about when I am getting there. I'm halfway through replacing the rockers, and I still need to pack. the plan was to roll out tuesday morning and get there late tuesday night. I may push that to tuesday afternoon, drive halfway, then get there sometime wednesday afternoon.

Tim and I will probably be some of the earliest there on Thursday afternoon. If you are in San Jose on Thursday morning, you are welcome to caravan up with us.

Anyone heading up earlier than Thursday?

i am 50/50 leaving wednesday after work or thursday morning.
when i take days off i like to get the maximum amount of hours away from here so the only thing stopping me from leaving wed is finishing up the beast of death & packing up all my crap.

& the beast is getting pretty close to being trail ready! :firedevil

current plan- leave San Diego at 12 tomorrow, drive halfway. drive the second half wednesday, get there wednesday afternoon.

so Ive never been to this campground, are there bear lockers or have you guys just hung food/hoped and prayed for no bears?

no bear lockers. i have not heard of any bear issues there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back