• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

which winch bumper?

If money were no object, I'd get the OR-Fab, but it is very costly. The Logan's is a good compromise, I like 'em with the prerunner bar. There's a guy near here who makes nice looking slim winch bumpers sort of like the AJ's, but he doesn't do tube so you can't get a bar added unless you take it elsewhere or add it yourself, which kind of defeats the purpose behind buying one instead of building your own.

id go with logans. ill probably be ordering one before the winter. theyre also local to me so i can go pick it up which will same me money. and the lady who answered a while back when i called was very nice. and service scores big points with me. and the price is right

Heyy, thats my xj with staangs bumper on it. Anyways bumper is awesome. Strong and his service is great. Highly recommended. Just got his rear bumper and front long arms installed too.

Its only been a few days but it makes a huge difference . The ride is muuuch better and it handles awesome. Plus it looks bad a**. Havent had the chance to take it on the trails yet, but theres a lifetime warranty on them.

My cousins XJ
46701_1501138243327_1080303485_1447296_6156153_n.jpg

Notice the winch fits fine with no grill trimming.

DSC02758sm.jpg

Warn...

Warn $$$$

I think im leaning twoards the JCR Offroad winch bumper with the optional single hoop add on. Im planning on placing my order within the next two weeks so I better make up my mind!

http://detoursusa.com/ <---------------------------Enough said....

Either Mark's Backbone winch bumper

-OR-

Have him make you one of these. I forgot the cost but it was very reasonable...and yes it ties into the same spots that most of the winch bumpers on here do. The passenger side looks a tiny bit off in the last pic....but you can see that it's my front quarter that's squashed....

Mark's a great guy to deal with....tell him Ben sent you....he's a good cat

97cherokeesport4l.jpg

97cherokeesport3.jpg

97cherokeesport6.jpg

im pretty sure i know who used to own that rig

I've had C4x4 and Rigidco...I like them both, I liked the way the rigidco looked better. I will say that I have hit a few deer with the new bumper and I'm glad it has a brush guard because I think I would have been doing some body work otherwise. They both bolt up very similar.

Heres my C4x4 winch bumper:
CIMG0973.jpg

and heres the Rigidco:
CIMG0562.jpg

Last edited:
Back