• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

which kc lights to get for max performance

okay if youre reconsidering the longrange setup ill add this too...

on my current rig im running 2 KC 5x7s on the front bumper because they still provide longer range when i want it and i just point them downwards or to the side when i want to use them as driving lights or when wheelin behind someone

the kit comes with driving lenses, fog dispersion (which i sometimes use when wheelin behind someone also so dont blind them) and amber.

the 5x7s dont throw out a pencil beam so you wont have to worry about lighting coverage
the rectangle shape may clash with the slim lights, but hey thought id mention them anyway.

i'll have to get a better picture of lows/ highs/ and kc's... ive been reading up on doing the relays for my jeep, making my own harness with relays etc so i can have more juice to the bulbs... i think im going to add more juice to my kc's too by running like 10 guage or 8 guage wiring to the relay to see how that helps.

this is just the driving lights...
PIC-0247.jpg

this is with the high beams on
PIC-0248.jpg

He wheels at his local mall.
Don't you see the flat lands and big hills (curbs)?

If yall have the money.. get Lightforce Lights... They are pricy super Pricy The high end ones cost as much as a ARB locker with pump.

Back