• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Which joints

Can't say enough about my RE Super-flex joints,Ive dealt enough with Johhny-joints.

Can't say enough about my RE Super-flex joints,Ive dealt enough with Johhny-joints.

RE is right up there for a mostly on the road rig...

I had bad luck with my RE joints, the internal bushing is to "hard" and they wore out after about a year of DD'ing on my jeep.

not to mention RE is out of business so finding joints is gonna be hard.

I had bad luck with my RE joints, the internal bushing is to "hard" and they wore out after about a year of DD'ing on my jeep.

not to mention RE is out of business so finding joints is gonna be hard.

Might want to try some maintainence,mine are 10yrs old and have never been re-built or adjusted,but I grease everything before every run.

Might want to try some maintainence,mine are 10yrs old and have never been re-built or adjusted,but I grease everything before every run.

I greased mine about once a month when I was running them. but RE did not give me any guidelines for that, maybe I should have done it more often, I liked them fine until then, and having to have a proprietary tool to tighten them is pretty lame IMO.

if you want, I have 2 RE fixed Superflex arms sitting in the garage... the bushings are junk, but the joints are still in good shape. I did end up having the internals replaced on them once, then traded for Johnny Joints when I went with adjustable arms.

oh and you reminded me, I need to go out and get a new gun to grease my JJ's:roll:

Back