• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where will Haleyes break down?

jcroffroad

www.jcroffroad.com
Mike is coming up tomorrow to hang out at JCR for the weekend. :yap: Going to start a pool. Where will Mike break down? If you guess within 75 mile radius, you win a Tcase skid plate :shocked: So pick a city and place bets now!

Flora IL to Kalamazoo Mi, so you have a reference for his journey!

I will put my bet in on that the first break down will be at Kalamazoo. Break down being in the form of breaking his rig down in disassembly for the new goodies you guys are installing. Does that count???

If that one does not count, then I bet he will have a break down after he passes the first pet store and can not pick up a puppy...he is soft like that :D

HAMMOND IN
if its any were between 41 and Cline on I80 ill buy him a beer

Bridgman, MI? Just a random guess I have no clue which way he is coming.

my bet is that he will make it there and home with out any problems.

fore 'need a engine skid cuz i just bought hales tcase skid' wheeler

I hope you're right Dan!

Let me know how you plan on picking the TC skid up for sure so I can inform those involved. Last I knew the plan was a bit sketchy. Holla!

I'll go with Portage MI..... But rly I hope he goes the whole way.... :)

I hope you're right Dan!

Let me know how you plan on picking the TC skid up for sure so I can inform those involved. Last I knew the plan was a bit sketchy. Holla!

yea, I'm thinking I'm just going to have you ship, for the 60. I'll hit you back channel on details.

do I win if you don't break down? if you make it there and home, I have a Rusty's TC skid for sale. :D

Back