• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When did the SoCal forum become the Group-Buy and Advertising forum?

Captain Ron said:
Still wrong and still without a clue. I can fill you in on the why and wherefores if you are ever interested.

Keeping in mind that I run an actual business, not work out of my garage, and that I have firsthand experience of what it takes to get "real" sponsors to support NAXJA, having organized a couple of the larger giftings over the last few years.

I'm sure you have that kind of experience, so I know what I'll have to say about all of this will just be so much rambling conpared to what you guys know.

:D

--ron

WOW, that is a pretty aggressive comment to make Cpt Ron,.......you stating this from facts????:sure:

Captain Ron said:
Still wrong and still without a clue. I can fill you in on the why and wherefores if you are ever interested.

Keeping in mind that I run an actual business, not work out of my garage, and that I have firsthand experience of what it takes to get "real" sponsors to support NAXJA, having organized a couple of the larger giftings over the last few years.

I'm sure you have that kind of experience, so I know what I'll have to say about all of this will just be so much rambling conpared to what you guys know.

--ron

That is a pretty bold statement since you have no Freaking Clue who I am or what I do!

tcm glx said:
Hey Cal, didnt you post up in the loose nuts thread supporting it...???

Yes, sort of. I just went looking for that post as there was some kind of circumstance to it - but couldnt find it.

As I made clear earlier in this thread, I am just pointing out a new trend in a high number of group buy or services availble posts in the socal forum, where in the past they would not be permitted.

erikwylie said:
That is a pretty bold statement since you have no Freaking Clue who I am or what I do!

Do you *realize* how #### pathetic that sounds?

Last edited by a moderator:
cal said:
Yes, sort of. I just went looking for that post as there was some kind of circumstance to it - but couldnt find it.

As I made clear earlier in this thread, I am just pointing out a new trend in a high number of group buy or services availble posts in the socal forum, where in the past they would not be permitted.

I think we should support getting a sub thread for Group Buys....

tcm glx said:
I think we should support getting a sub thread for Group Buys....

We already have a shitload of forums as it is, we really don't need more.

There's a For Sale forum up above here, that's where group buys can live (those set up by people who have no affiliation with the business in question.)

If it's your business / work use the Vendors forum and that's final, and I still say it's not a group buy as group buys are brokered by a third party.

erikwylie said:
about as pathetic as you whining about group buys, he comes accross as god, when he doesn't know me!!!!

And right about nwo you're coming across as a whiney little bitch who's trying to sound important.

Just on observation. :skull2:

This is definatly better than Rock of Love and Flavor of Love put together !!!!
Flavor.thumbnail.jpg

and what is wrong with working out of garage and trying to start a business Ron? Not everyone has a multi million dollar shop to work at, have to start somehwere....Right?

Captain Ron said:

--ron

Last edited:
Well that is what I have done........I have brokered deals as a third party for HID Kits, as well as for Fab Work for OTR Fabwerks....

right??

GSequoia said:

There's a For Sale forum up above here, that's where group buys can live (those set up by people who have no affiliation with the business in question.)

If it's your business / work use the Vendors forum and that's final, and I still say it's not a group buy as group buys are brokered by a third party.

for my old Tefba Group Buy stuff, I posed a question to the appropriate people about where to post it before I posted it. So if I was wrong, tell me about it first. So lick ma Balsamic Vinegar

GSequoia said:

"And thats final??" I am sorry, who died and made you president??

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

djblade311 said:
for my old Tefba Group Buy stuff, I posed a question to the appropriate people about where to post it before I posted it. So if I was wrong, tell me about it first. So lick ma Balsamic Vinegar

GSequoia said:
And right about nwo you're coming across as a whiney little bitch who's trying to sound important.

Just on observation. :skull2:

Great I applaud you for you observation!!! I am merely stating my opinions as are you! I just stated the It was a BOLD statement and he is WRONG!

erikwylie said:
Great I applaud you for you observation!!! I am merely stating my opinions as are you! I just stated the It was a BOLD statement and he is WRONG!

It wasn't the bold part, or the wrong part, it was the "do you know who I am" part.

Back