• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What's for dinner?

Sliced up some spuds, wrapped them in foil with lots of butter and garlic and herbs seasoning. They're on the grill. Ribeyes will go on soon. Garlic, sea salt and fresh ground pepper.

I think a couple of Budweisers will compliment well.

I am making beer brats on the grill, I plan to throw them in the slow cooker with sauerkraut and caramelized onions and maybe a lil more beer. Then I'm taking it to work with me because the company suprised everybody by scheduling us all on a beautiful saturday.

A different twist to the bacon cinnamon roll. Cook the bacon a bit then roll it up and toss into the waffle maker. Yuuuummm!!

IMG_20131204_172618_378_zps92df70aa.jpg

Re: Important

I'm not that big of fan of bacon but I would definitely give that a try. It looks good

I had chicken pot pie and Enchiladas!

Bacon and Mac stuffed burgers topped with grilled red onions... and Charlie Sheen's epic baked beans

Off the hook and the chain. Nice knowing you guys..

Had all you can eat fish from a local eating hole, but making potato soup to have in my bucket for tomorrow. If it turns out good I'll be making it for the Winterfest pot luck. I plan on doubling the bacon portion of the recipe....

Back