• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What's for dinner?

I went to a little bar/restaurant called The Greystone Castle in Sturgeon Bay this weekend. I had an amazing, melt-in-your-mouth prime rib sandwich. It was divine. Next time I go, I will snap a pic.

i have plans on eating Chinese food tonight....

prolly orange chicken

I went to a little bar/restaurant called The Greystone Castle in Sturgeon Bay this weekend. I had an amazing, melt-in-your-mouth prime rib sandwich. It was divine. Next time I go, I will snap a pic.

Is that the place where the man-vs-food guys new show went to? Some place up there is supposed to have a prime rib sandwich that is one of the best sandwiches in the country..

Had sirloin steak from the half cow we bought in March with our small tax return. Roasted corn on the cob, and potato pouches with onion, garlic, and pineapple.

Tomorrow I'll be grilling salmon from Alaska. Thanks to the future Uncle in-law.

From April till October 90% of the cooking is done out on my grill. I go through 60lbs of propane and 35 lbs of mesquite chips a year.

Is that the place where the man-vs-food guys new show went to? Some place up there is supposed to have a prime rib sandwich that is one of the best sandwiches in the country..

I don't know. It would be pretty cool if that were the case. Adam Richmond is a boss.

I've been there. Pretty good burgers. They're supposed to be the best in the city, but I would have to disagree. The best burger I've had is from a little hole in the wall in Howard which isn't actually in Green Bay city limits, but neither is Kroll's since Lambeau is technically in Ashwaubenon.

I've been there. Pretty good burgers. They're supposed to be the best in the city, but I would have to disagree. The best burger I've had is from a little hole in the wall in Howard which isn't actually in Green Bay city limits, but neither is Kroll's since Lambeau is technically in Ashwaubenon.

Lets go in December!

Done.

Subway, only because I forgot my meal I made at home.

Threw spare ribs in the crock pot this morning. Put some dry rub on them, worcestershire sauce and garlic. The last hour or so, I threw in some sweet baby ray's. I love my crock pot!

I turn a huge pork dick

IMAG0127.jpg

into about 6 meals!

IMAG0130.jpg

Back