• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

That's a 242 block that's been sitting in my garage for 2 years. Just started cleaning the garage a bit and thought about pulling it apart to see if it's a good candidate for a stroker.

87740bf2a4cec285a7505351a4ca7b32.jpg
fda12dc6f06ee873dfca329840227012.jpg

Some update pictures from flores

Those are the ones we were talking about at ROM

Dunno. He's "action fab" on pirate if you're feeling froggy and want to reach out to him. I know he'll do custom stuff ie make them a hair wider if you already have plates frame horns.

c77ffd19b0fbb9a23e724e595462feaf.jpg

Chia speed circa 2010

Bumper picture

I'll buys an ors too if I ever get around to selling my tnt bumper. Who wants it?

The best i have right now I will take a couple today. The front license plate is actually mounted in a front receiver hitch if needed. That poser pic is actually my grandson driving in Moab ;)

I think I found the bumper I want for my 87 blue. Does anyone have any pros or cons?

http://www.orsfab.com/bumpers.html

After this weekend I want / need a winch ;)

I have the ORS High Clearance Winch Bumper, I had just installed it before we went to Moab.

If the ORS stubby is welded on do you think there would be room to work on or replace the winch? Do I need to bolt it on?

No, there isn't room to replace a winch if you welded it on, but it has the longest tie in plates of any XJ bumper I've ever seen.

I picked up a rear quarter window from swamprat. Thanks Ian!

Back