• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today?

i did this 2wd to 4wd long two days with only hand tools! i had to swap both axles.

DSCN2730.jpg

DSCN2759.jpg

DSCN2760.jpg

new A/Ts yesterday, going camping tonight and its been raining a fair bit so we'll prolly find some beer and mud after dark =)

Changed the oil then removed the vacuum lines that used to operate the axle connect

Turned my Jeep into a trailer, I've been waiting to do this build forever! Only took me three hours to complete. Think I did a pretty good job.

1666624005_large.jpg

washed my jeep to no avail. sprayed the poop out of my alternator and it works now :D and changed my airfilter. and i really hate my Rockit intake now. seriously who makes a cone filter for a 2 3/4th diameter intake? i had to buy a ricer intake tube thingy that came with a 2 1/2" adapter and force it on the rockit intake then for the filter on it. i really do think i'm going to go back to the stock airbox and just heat shield everything to keep it cool

got my Jeep running Thursday night. 3 of 4 torque converter bolts were loose.

Got my bike running today. new radiator, fan, coolant temp switch, coolant flush (switched to redline with water wetter), new main fuse, new main relay, new battery, new gauge cluster. Runs now!

Back