• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today?

Oh I know how that goes. I have one thing on my XJ with the Chrys. "star" on it and that drives me crazy!

Pass. side tail light. My XJ got rear-ended by a Durango while it was parked. Totaled the Durango and did some damage to my XJ but not enough to make a big diffrence.

These showed up today!

TenFactoryShafts002.jpg

Pass. side tail light. My XJ got rear-ended by a Durango while it was parked. Totaled the Durango and did some damage to my XJ but not enough to make a big diffrence.

its funny how lifted XJ's can wreck havoc on unsuspecting vehicles...:shhh:

so on to what was done to my rigs today. on the XJ i drove it around like a grocery getter should be

and on my toyota i took the top off and drove around, painted up some rust spots and put the top back on

Well yesterday know.... found my exhaust leak-proceeded to tighten my down pipe to manifold bolts back up(about 3-4 turns each) found out my D30 yoke was loose so off goes the front DS to tighten that up. Which showed me that I need a new front u-joint on said DS. So DS is still off awaiting my lazy ass to put one in.

I was in a minor bumper bender this morning.

So is the XJ ok??

But seriously everyone is ok I assume as you didn't post otherwise.

XJ is ok, still drivable, the front bumper is a little caved in though, hope I did not mess up the frame. I called in the claim this morning. Maybe instead of OEM parts I can get aftermarkets like a winch bumper, lift kit and wheels and tires.

at firestone, getting an alignment.

Installed my HD steering stablizer, pulled the bar pins out of my new shocks and installed the sleeves for the BPE's, which I painted red.

Edit: not the sleeves, I painted the BPE brackets red.

pulled the rear diff cover to find my pinion has been set too deep by the installer-im sure of this even though i dont install gears because of the grind marks my pinion is making on the carrier of my auburn limited slip
IMG00035.jpg

Back