• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today?

I am on my way back but not with my tools. There weren't many 4x4 xj's that front shafts left.

Ah well...life goes on.

And, oh yeah, Rick, I didn't realize that the steel that Cedar Rapids Steel Transport transported was in the form of chains. I see that you guys gave up on that silly concept of using trailers to transport them though.

i feinnished my 6th coat of spray paint on my motion offroad CB antenna mount. one of these days i'll have an antenna and everything else to boot too!

It just now started raining here, for the first time all day.

Ah well...life goes on.

And, oh yeah, Rick, I didn't realize that the steel that Cedar Rapids Steel Transport transported was in the form of chains. I see that you guys gave up on that silly concept of using trailers to transport them though.

Yup... gave up the silly concept of using trailers for anything but this...

BEER018.jpg

BEER015.jpg

Thats what 71,000 lbs of beer looks like.
drunk.gif

lmao!

I haven't dne anything with my Jeep but hate it. Andbody want it?

lmao!

I haven't dne anything with my Jeep but hate it. Andbody want it?

i'll give you an HPI savage 25ss limited addition for it it just needs a one way bearing and it'll run. hmmm now i just need to figure out how to flat tow that jeep with my almost stocker.... hmmm

its on RRC rigs. you won want it lol

feel free to drop it off at my place with the rest of the wrecks Sparty. :)

seriously?! :shocked::smootch:

Back