• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What should my next vehicle be?

you should NOT buy another vehicle, you should use public transportation or ride a bicycle.

Mustang II.
Baby blue Pacer with flames on the hood.
Bobbed Deuce (seriously. I will be your friend and then you can tell everyone about your black friend and how you're not racist.)

Mustang II.
Baby blue Pacer with flames on the hood.
Bobbed Deuce (seriously. I will be your friend and then you can tell everyone about your black friend and how you're not racist.)

This is sig worthy. Post of the week for sure. Made me laugh my ass off.

If you want 4x4 but need 30mpg's average then you might want to look at the Suzuki SX4. I bought one last year and have loved it. It has decent power for a 4banger, gets about 30.5mpgs overall and has AWD and locked 4x4 mode. It's a fantastic little car. I picked up mine in Phoenix for 9k out the door. It was 2 years old. Once I pay off this one in a few years I plan to get into a 2012 or 2013 model.

Well if I had a budget for another vehicle, I'd get one of these

Favorite Trucks:
1960s Dodge Powerwagon Crew Cab
1950s Willys Pickup
CJ8
FSJ

Favorite Old Cars:
1968-72 Corvette
1967-69 Mustang Fastback
1967-76 Camaro or Firebird
any year classic GTO

If I had to get a new car:
Corvette, Camaro, Challanger

save the money. if it is a large enough sum, buy a cheap house. in this economy it is stupid to buy a new car unless you absolutely need it. real estate is what you should be after right now. get ahead of the game.

A 1988 Dodge Raider diesel, 4x4 with intercooler and air ride seats..

1619683raider7.JPG

imagine rolling the red hearse at truckhaven and dying? how ironic would that be?

What if i had a black roomate? how many tokens does that get me?
Depends on how long he was your roommate and why he left. Also how much house access he had...
A 1988 Dodge Raider diesel, 4x4 with intercooler and air ride seats..

1619683raider7.JPG
That's actually pretty cool lookin
Darky, how many black friends would i need to have in order for it to be socially acceptable for me to drive a donk?
You would become the black friend.

Also, I've always wanted to get an old Corvair, swap in a late model V6 and stick shift from a FWD car (I lean towards Nissan or Toyota for powerful, reliable V6s that are able to rev. Maybe Honda) and swap to a modern suspension to build a modern sports car rocking the classic Corvair body.

Depends on how long he was your roommate and why he left. Also how much house access he had...
a year, work relocation, and anywhere (i just upped my insurance)

You would become the black friend.
sweet!

Also, I've always wanted to get an old Corvair, swap in a late model V6 and stick shift from a FWD car (I lean towards Nissan or Toyota for powerful, reliable V6s that are able to rev. Maybe Honda) and swap to a modern suspension to build a modern sports car rocking the classic Corvair body.
i've always wanted to do that with a chevette, but not with jap crap motors, they dont hold up to me. either a turbo 4.3l or 3.8l, even a ford svo turbo 2.3.

Back