• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What products do you want to see next?

hey AJ the mj you are going to be sizing up is it a long bed?

mjdriver said:

I believe so, to be honest I was in a lot of pain today and had very limited time so all I really got to look at was the rear bumper. WHICH-I at least got done enough to build a jig for.

Shock hoops for the rear, kits for coilovers in the front, front braces, rear braces, rear unibody reinforcement...stuff like that.

AJ, there is a length differance between the short and long beds from the rear of the wheel well to the bumper, just in case you are making the rear bumper with rocker armor.

Tube fenders and tube doors

If you could make some like the pic, I would buy them for sure.

100_3804.jpg

KidWithACrayon said:
Tube fenders and tube doors

If you could make some like the pic, I would buy them for sure.

100_3804.jpg

I already suggested that and linked to that guys build page. :D
I love the look of them!

Love to see some roof sliders set up to use with or without a roof basket.
Something like these.
IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

mjdriver said:
Just to let you know man, my MJ was his test subject and it is a SWB. I do have some hella wicked tube doors and an awesome looking bumper on the way though.

RenixPower said:
Just to let you know man, my MJ was his test subject and it is a SWB. I do have some hella wicked tube doors and an awesome looking bumper on the way though.

is that a rear bumper?

opracer315 said:
If you want something cheaper, you are going to need to build it yourself.
Isn't that always the truth though...

opracer315}[url said:
http://www.dpgoffroad.com/rock_attack.htm[/url]
$179.00 is a great price for a skid.
http://www.tntcustoms.com/webv5/xjarmor.asp

TNT is more since it has the cross member too, and not just the skid.

In any case, he asked what we would like to see, and I put my request in.

BTT

Ever thought about doing kits that we (customers) can weld up? Iron scorpion does a front bumper but I think that's it for kits. For some of us that's the only way we'll be getting bumpers because we can't afford $500-800 for a bumper. Just my .02

pierceME311 said:
Ever thought about doing kits that we (customers) can weld up? Iron scorpion does a front bumper but I think that's it for kits. For some of us that's the only way we'll be getting bumpers because we can't afford $500-800 for a bumper. Just my .02

I def like the idea.

Back