• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what needs fix'n

I need to rebuild the rear ds now and install new hi steer arms and build cross over steering.

Oh and get around to installing the cb and gas tank skid.

It would be nice to get the ac repaired

Hey Josh - When are you going to arrive? I can help with the CB at Dinkey Creek on Monday or Tuesday morning if you want. I have an SWR Meter as well to help tune it.

I need to rebuild the rear ds now and install new hi steer arms and build cross over steering.

Oh and get around to installing the cb and gas tank skid.

It would be nice to get the ac repaired

I think I am just about done.
The "Must Do's" are done. I even started organizing and packing the Tools :)

I wanted a new set of leafs but don't have the $$$ right now :-(

Optional:
Install another set of lights
Qtr. Panel Armor - it's been sitting forever.

All that remains for me is to replace the front U-joint in the front driveshaft then reinstall and replace the transmission mount. Then it's off on my 1500 mile + journey!

New oil/filter, new radiator, new upper ball joints and unit bearings (those were chasing a vibe that actually ended up as the U-Joint 25% dry, thank you Mojave River and Spicer for having shitty seals), new lower ball joints (at least those were actually bad).

Last edited:
so much gets done, and so much more needs to get done... I need to tear apart my tcase. and I am praying to the AA gods that my atlas gets here by next saturday so I can spend the whole day installing it and then drive down.

My list is small.
Install new tcase.
Order new drivelines from Tom woods
Install prothanes
Extend rear stops
Cut out rear body to clear the rear tires
Install rock lights
Download more Miley Cyrus for wheeling too
Relocate battery and airbox
Replace inner fenders
Install more stiffies
2x6 rockers
install old bumper off my 1st jeep

That's the list, let's see what gets done......too bad this weekend I'll be gone! Next week will be full of excitement. It.can be done right? Hahahahahahhahaha

Dad was sick and in hospital sunday thru tuesday. He is feeling better after some iv fluid and blood. His prostate cancer is coming on strong.. poor dad. I am feeling stressed gonna be a busy week next week. Need to finish
Install hvac assy and dash
install new front seats,
install new radiator and thermostat and drive .
install new trans cooler.
When happy with all that, install new chromo front axle shafts.

Sorry to hear about you dad but glad he is feeling better.

I gave up trying to find time to install the chromosome and premium hubs. They make good trail spares too....

Dad was sick and in hospital sunday thru tuesday. He is feeling better after some iv fluid and blood. His prostate cancer is coming on strong.. poor dad. I am feeling stressed gonna be a busy week next week. Need to finish
Install hvac assy and dash
install new front seats,
install new radiator and thermostat and drive .
install new trans cooler.
When happy with all that, install new chromo front axle shafts.

New top on Nissan -
one new safety concern just found - Horn inop

nissan.jpg

.you look so happy

I AM :sunshine:

Life is short

Going to play with my toys - wife is supporting the trip = will be spending it with my Son and a whole bunch of jeep friends

we will miss those who cannot attend

pray for brown santa to bring the atlas in time then install it.
thats about it.

add a CB antenna and replace the serpentine belt.

Need to drive and make sure coolant system has burped and working.
lower dash back in. install other mastercraft seat. Rig up radio antenna.
Install new trans cooler 4x23 inch instead of 10x7. hopefully get more ariflow across radiator on mechanical side. front chromo shafts.
Its coming along

Back