• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what happened to my TJ on friday.

Dude that sucks! I saw your Craigslist ad on FB being share by some Jeep page can't remember which one. Funny shit lol. Glad your OK, do you have any work done to the axles or Transfercase? I would be interested in that....

get a BFH, some bondo, sand paper, a block of wood and it will buff right out!!!!!! ( glad you are OKAY )

keep the parts and build the tubular frame trail only buggy

I don't know you, but glad you are okay... That looks like it hurt pretty bad.

I had the sector shaft sheer completely off of my Dodge 2500 mega-cab.... with the wife and kids in the truck. Thankfully it gave way while sitting in bumper to bumper traffic just before getting on the freeway, otherwise I may be singing a similar tune to yours right now...

that being said. interested in your wheels and tires if you are looking to get rid of them. pm coming your way.

lol i wish i dont have the skills. plus im pretty sure i have the tub sold to another member :)

I have seen what some of these guys call "skills in fabrication" and you cant be that bad!!!!! Besides, you only need mechanical parts, sell the tub and stuff like that, you dont need that stuff for a tube buggy

Back