• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what do you need to get done?

Working cb? What's that? Hahaha, I need to check my swr again... also added a shock to my list. It's cool to run one ome and one stock length shock right? :D

As long as your canooter valve is functioning and your blinker fluid is full you should be fine.

:D

As long as your canooter valve is functioning and your blinker fluid is full you should be fine.

:D

I checked last night, they are good to go! :D

Working cb? What's that? Hahaha, I need to check my swr again... also added a shock to my list. It's cool to run one ome and one stock length shock right? :D

The cool kids run no shocks at all. Just ask Zinger :D

Speaking of shocks, I need to order some to replace my incredibly bad ones...

I need to finish this traction bar I been working on here and there.... pint night tonight is not going to help me stay motivated.

CB antenna mounted and wire ran. I'll need someone to help me with setting the SWR's on mine too 'cause that's one thing I've never fooled with.

Fix the switch to the blower so I will have A/C on the trail

Install the ZJ fan clutch

Move tranny cooler and power steering cooler to a better location and add a fan on them

Drain and fill the tranny. I cooked it on Friday. She ran 220* on the downstream side of the cooler all day and was in the red on the inlet side. I'm a little worried about the tranny.

Other than that, its already packed and ready!

Tranny fixed! It was the gauge reading high, I thought I had cooked it. Its now flushed, new filter, new gauge is ordered.

New tranny and steering coolers added.

I went through my gear today and organized it.

Fixed the auxiliary lights

Added the modified engine skid

Moved CB antenna from the front to the drivers fender.

Added 8" subwoofer(my BlueGrass needs more bump in it)

I still have to;

Replace drivers side power mirror
Add skids to the RE drop brackets
Fix AC blower motor switch
Replace exhaust manifold, mine has a major crack in it.
Wire the E-fan and tranny cooler fan to relays

It should be ready in plenty of time

Welded some more on my hack job of a fab project..... I think I'll be adding 25 - 30 pounds of unsprung weight. lol!

That sure is a complicated looking traction bar.

Yea well the idea is to make it slip and twist so you don't loose articulation. Ho bags did one and it worked well. I know at one time he looked at trying to do a kit but I think it is too much to do right. IDK what ever happened to that product.

CB antenna mounted and wire ran. I'll need someone to help me with setting the SWR's on mine too 'cause that's one thing I've never fooled with.

If you don't do it until you get there I have and am brining my SWR meter. I am putting CB's in my tow rig and the MJ this weekend.

Back