• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What do YOU have for Diff covers, Frt - Bck???

I've got the warn bolt on cover for the front and its taken some good hits and is still good. In the rear I'm running a ruff stuff cover and it is pure beef

Solid f/r.

HPIM1236.jpg
Who made that bumper? I like it.

I have a Jeepers and Creepers front diff guard on the 44, and I dont have a diff cover in the back...

I hope to not have a front diff cover for much longer. :D

Anybody know the weight of the D44 and/or D60 covers from RuffStuff, BTF, Riddler, or Crane?

Weight is my only hesitation with RuffStuff's covers.

Billy

FWIW - my Solid front diff cover weighs CONSIDERABLY more than my jeepers and creepers guard and OEM HP44 cover... thats the only reason I havent put it on yet... (n)

I picked up a Crane, and it weighed about the same as my SOLID. (n)

I need a bathroom scale to be a shadetree weight nazi! :wierd:

FWIW - my Solid front diff cover weighs CONSIDERABLY more than my jeepers and creepers guard and OEM HP44 cover... thats the only reason I havent put it on yet... (n)

I picked up a Crane, and it weighed about the same as my SOLID. (n)

I need a bathroom scale to be a shadetree weight nazi! :wierd:

Poly's got the D44 Riddler cover listed as 10lbs... but they also have the D60 cover listed as 10lbs, so I dunno how accurate it is.

I really wish PnP wouldn't punch a hole in all their covers, but I guess I could just weld it up while I'm reinforcing...

Billy

Anybody know the weight of the D44 and/or D60 covers from RuffStuff, BTF, Riddler, or Crane?

Weight is my only hesitation with RuffStuff's covers.

Billy

If you really want to know I can remove and weight my D60 covers tomorrow night.
BTF D60 Rear (integral truss tab) and SOLID MFG D60 front.

Rear_Truss_Mockup.jpg

SOLID_D60_Cover.jpg

Cranes powdercoated Hemi Orange Front and Rear.
IMG_0286.jpg

i will get pics up tomorrow, its dark now

Dana 30
ARB front
-sweet dipstick and drain plug with magnets
-stiffens the housing
-red powdercoating
-not too blingy

Ford 8.8"
Riddler Cover
-smooth, no hang covers
-nothing to get hung up on