• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What do YOU have for Diff covers, Frt - Bck???

I have one a Wisconsin club member makes. Mine has a higher hole then pictured since it is for a HP D44. They are made to order. Mine was a prototype so it only cost $50.00. It's a 3/8" ring with a 1/4" cover. I think they go for $80.00 now.

l_af95cdcac85233d7bc89245b717d4adb.jpg

I have a 9" rear axle... So no you can't see my 9".

Last edited:
I have ruffstuff front and rear with countersunk holes. I think they are great.

I did have a hell of a time getting them to seal, though. I put them on with the RTV wet. I tried letting it set for 15 min, then 30 minutes before screwing them on. Still no seal. I ended up buying LubeLocker gaskets F & R and they sealed just fine. I recommend these gaskets over the RTV now.

only time i didn't get a good seal was once when i didn't prep the surfaces well. prep the surfaces and it won't leak. i use RTV all the time on my riddlers. gonna get lubelockers when they come back in stock on the D30

Never had a problem sealing my RuffStuffs with The Right Stuff. Although I did use a lubelocker on the d30. I had one ordered for the 8.25, but was in a hurry to get it on before a run. So I'll install the LL sometime.

Rockcrusher or Solid. I have 2 of each. All for dana 60s, but there all the same. Run 2 on my comp buggy and have broke a lot of rocks down the middle with it. Not sure how they make any money. Just bought 2 rockcrusher dana 60 covers, with new hardware, RTV with shipping for $140. Got them from RPM Offroad.

RockStar Fab. front guard.
DSC01048.jpg

Home made rear.
HPIM1271.jpg

JIM.

ARB covers front and rear. Very nice cover, dipstick and drain plug making draining and filling super easy and pretty none messy. ARB says its stiffens the housing. I like product that have actual analysis data!

X2 for ARB front & rear, with Lubelocker gaskets. Realy takes a bashing too.

I have a lube locker front and rear, they are GREAT gasket sets.
I have a set of warn half skull covers. Just about to put them in.

ruffstuff front:

picture.php

ruffstuff rear:

picture.php

this pic is a good indicator of the beating that i give these:

picture.php

and lubelockers FTW!

He likes to lick on them when he's in the rear.

Oh, and Solid ft., diff ring rear.
no, but its always good laughs on the trails when they get slammed off rocks or whatever - I know you guys hate them but they can actually be pretty funny if you lighten up and have a good time - they are pretty durable too - haven't busted mine get LOL "w===>..."

Last edited:
Back