• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What do you do at work?

Project Manager for the United States Customs & Border Protection.

I build cop cars, ambulances and other official vehicles for the government and Indian reservations. Basically I get to see the useless government spending in action, they waste tons of money on random garbage .

I deliver propane to the guys who deliver propane to people's houses.
ajy9ysas.jpg

I work for the Souther California Gas Company as a Construction Tech. Install natural Gas mains, installs on New natural gas services for residental and commercial. Maintain natural gas lines, repair leaks...have a lot of duties with this career

I am the entire maintenance department for a hand tool manufacturing company.
Mechanical, electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics, plc, welding, machining, fab....bla ,bla, bla

Next time you pick up a pair of those nice T&B wire crimpers or many of the other name brand pliers or cutters, they come from here. And we're not in China or Mexico !

I am the entire maintenance department for a hand tool manufacturing company.
Mechanical, electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics, plc, welding, machining, fab....bla ,bla, bla

Next time you pick up a pair of those nice T&B wire crimpers or many of the other name brand pliers or cutters, they come from here. And we're not in China or Mexico !

Nice!

Just took a job as a plant maintenance electrician, and I have many of your tools!

Day job: I run the print & vinyl department at a sign shop. At least that is what I am suppose to be doing.. usually I have to do everything else as well.

Evening/part time: I was doing auto repair for a machine shop and IT support. Until recently when the delusional machinist accused me of doing something I didn't do. Now its just IT.

I solve problems
Wat? Lol

I make parts for large red diesel engines.....some of you tow with their product and get 30mpg uphill in the wind towing 2 jeeps. :D

Back