• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what CD's in the player???

Mumford and Sons

This is a funny thread for me because I've had the same CD in my player for about 4 years. :) I rarely ever even use the CD player anymore because I nearly always listen to slacker radio and before that various MP3 players. So the same CD is always in the CD player and I do listen to it on occasion. It is the Crash Test Dummys and It's a pretty great CD but my wife absolutely hates it. That may be part of the reason it's still in there. :)

B

This is a funny thread for me because I've had the same CD in my player for about 4 years. :) I rarely ever even use the CD player anymore because I nearly always listen to slacker radio and before that various MP3 players. So the same CD is always in the CD player and I do listen to it on occasion. It is the Crash Test Dummys and It's a pretty great CD but my wife absolutely hates it. That may be part of the reason it's still in there. :)

B
Same here, in my truck I have "Apollo 18, They might be Giants".
My wife hates it, says it is children's music.

Although I have a case in the counsel with variuos things all the way from Godsmack to Govt Mule, Ive been stuck on my Tool cd for about a month now...:music:

Coheed and Cambria.

Beastie Boys....In memory of MCA..rest easy brother...

Billy Idol

P.O.D. for the mornings breakfast cooking compilation....

A few of our empire friends are headlining the scream it like you mean it tour and I'll be side stage for at least the Pittsburg show. So I have been getting myself pumped with woe, is me. We came as romans. Texas in July...

Got dierks in the CD player. Been listening to a lot of Killswitch engage, stone sour, and Godsmack recently on Pandora.

It looks like I'll be doing away with a CD player here pretty soon. Going to a digital media player that only has AM/FM and aux inputs. USB, 3.5mm and SD. Then it will only be what I have on 16G demand, radio or Pandora.

Pandora on my iPhone is all I really ever listen to anymore. I'm glad my head unit has a USB plug. Today it's Justin Moore and Jamey Johnson with a side of David Allen Coe.

Back