• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what CD's in the player???

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
I have seen a few threads in the past that talked about what CD was in your player (or tape for a few of you :D). So, what CD or music do you listen to when driving your rig? Wheeling or daily driving...

I have been changing between:
1. Airbourne
2. Theroy of a Deadman
3. Rev Theory
4. Dropkick Murphys
5. Reel Big Fish

you still play CDs?

Although, I don't have a CD player in the metro, and only use ipod now a days.
RBF rocks, and i need to go get some drop kick murphy stuff.

haha, yeah, I have CD's that I have made off my iTunes. Depending on what rig I am driving, they are not all set up to accept my iPod. My farm trucks all have cheap Sony CD players in them. I have an extensive CD collection from my college days till now, so with over 1,000 CD's I have a well stocked library as well as a crazy stocked iTunes. :D

Dano, with you being in STL, how about cranking out some of The Urge!!!! Jump Right In!

Rob, I knew that when I posted up about CD's that your rig still was sporting the tape deck (or so I thought it was :D )

Breaking Benjamin right now

or it will be coldplay, the killers or just listening to the local alternative rock station

I'm old and at least I have an ipod.
and it's my second one!

Ted Nugent, Ac/Dc, Nirvana, Rush, SRV, Zep, Old WHo, Old Stones, ...

:guitar:

BOB

Right now I have DEATH MAGNETIC in there. I alternate between CD's and my iPod. Some of the CD's haven't been copied to my iPod yet! :D

I have satillite radio in everything...from the buggy to the work car to the tow rig...

Usually its the NASCAR channel or Octane XM 48 (the old squizz)
The liquid metal station XM42 is playing all Metallica all the time right now...

mac 'whats a cd heh' gyvr

CD'S ,tapes,and lame FM stations never.....

Sirius/xm satillite stations forever.
Nick

The new (!) Guns N Roses - Chinese Democracy.

I didn't care for it the first time I heard it, but it's really growing on me.

I still wish Axl woulda just put his name on it, instead of recycling GNR.

But I guess he fought like hell for the name, and intends to use it.

Robert

1. RA "Black Sun"
2. Bobaflex "Tales From Dirt Town"
3. Breaking Benjamin "Saturate"
4. Motley Crue "Saints of Los Angeles
5. Monte Montgomery "Monte Montgomery"

Back