• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Went out to eat this evening.......

CanMan

NAXJA Forum User
Well feeling hungry, I decided to go to a town just south of me and have a nice dinner, or so I thought. I walk in and know what I want. I order up a bacon cheesburger and curly fries with a strawberry shake. When the food arrives, I dive right in. After a few large bites, I look down a see a hair betweent the pattie and cheese. I freak the fawk out and demand to see the cook. The waitress gladly takes me back to the kitchen, and to my suprise, the cook is shaping the patties with his under arms!! I yell at him and ask what the fawk is he doing! I threaten to call the health department, when the waitress is willing to swipe the bill and have me be on the way with the shake(I left the fries and burger). When Im leaving she whispers to me,"I guess he used to own a bakery. When the figured out how he made the donuts and bagels, they closed him down." I left, vowing to never come back. What an evening.

I DONT want to know what he used to put the holes in the doughnuts! :shocked:

You gotta be kiddin! That crap only happens in the movies! I think hes seen to many of em! Jeez!!!!

Think id have to take that one to the higher ups anyway. :explosion

thats disgusting, i can't hardly eat out anymore just thinking about stuff like that............people can't do anything right anymore, not even make a damn cheeseburger!

Sniff, sniff.....story smells cooked, I heard that joke back in high school some 20+ years ago.

Man...now see that's just wrong. Atleast that prick could shave under there. :confused1 People have no social skills these days.

Just don't order the cream filled donuts....

Should have anounced to all the other folks that was eating there what was going on in the Kitchen. Then called the health depatrment told them what you found. If he was doing it that time he has had to have been seen by another employee doing it before, and there is no call for it not to have been reported to the manager, or owner earlier.

Call the friggin health department, and then find that guy again and take a whiz in his beer...

:puke:

This kind of thing is exactly why I don't eat in most restaurants...

I think you're full of shit.

I can't believe you actually witnessed the cook doing that and didn't demand the owners name/contact info, you didn't contact the health dept., you didn't make a scene or warn the other patrons and you are relying on the waitress to inform management of what happened.

There is no way I would stand by silently and accept a free milkshake if I saw what you claim you did.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzztttt....plunk....

Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh yayyyyyyy.....I love to hear the drag whine.

riverfever said:
Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh yayyyyyyy.....I love to hear the drag whine.

I wish I knew what that was like... saw it on TV once or twice.

Back