• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Welcome back sua sponte!!!!!

I am just saying everyone should be held to the same standards. I would complain to a moderator but, HE IS ONE! Thats the only reason I am bringing it up.

You are whinning about a clear violation of forum policy being corrected by a mod who has clearly not broken an forum rules with his user ID or avatar. :huh:

My thought on an avatar is that if it can be seen at the local mall, it can be used on family friendly Naxja.

As far as my user ID, I guess I shouldn't have married outside my race then :cry:

I am offended by your use of the racial term cracker, your location of glory hole and my wife is offended by your avatar. So if you would please change them it would be swell. Actually, I say screw it since like everything else there is always going to be mods that can do anything and it doesn't matter.

Last edited:
I am offended by your use of the racial term cracker, your location of glory hole and my wife is offended by your avatar. So if you would please change them it would be swell. Actually, I say screw it since like everything else there is always going to be mods that can do anything and it doesn't matter.

My daughter would like to know what 'screw it' means...and I'm offended by your avatar. You see, I had a Cherokee that color that was totaled in an accident 2 years ago. I had nightmares last night because your avatar reminded me of it.

Seriously, is it THAT bad?

:bawl:

When did the crybabies get internet access?

Eat poo hippy, I like my Jesus to party.

"Dear Lord baby Jesus, lyin' there in your ghost manger, just lookin' at your Baby Einstein developmental videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors. I would like to thank you for bringin' me and my mama together, and also that my kids no longer sound like retarded gang-bangers."

He then started a new post taking cheap shots at myself and calling me out.
Cheap shots were thrown when A mod went into a closed thread and changed a statement to his benefit.
Some one wrote take your spanking like a man. Another said I was whining.
It pisses me off when treated like a child. If the situation wouldnt have been delt with abrasively to begin with, I wouldn't have reacted the way I did. Just because you have thousands of posts and win the popularity contest, doesn't mean your dock is big as duck.... even with a name like"cracker"

Cheap shots were thrown when A mod went into a closed thread and changed a statement to his benefit.
Some one wrote take your spanking like a man. Another said I was whining.
It pisses me off when treated like a child. If the situation wouldnt have been delt with abrasively to begin with, I wouldn't have reacted the way I did. Just because you have thousands of posts and win the popularity contest, doesn't mean your dock is big as duck.... even with a name like"cracker"

:confused:

b179a362.gif

I like crackers avatar. I like it a lot. I like it so much that when I first saw it .............nevermind.

Anyone ever watch a dog chase it's tail? That's exactly what's going on here in all camps. Simmer down now. Nobody is going to win the argument because everyone is in the wrong, simple as that.

Back