• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

b82642cb3edd52beba8a8d9a25cc4802.jpg

Took our time lining trans up with the jack and everything pushed together first time. One of the best/smoothest transmission installs ever.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Nah stole them from their shop. Putting them both on the drivers side.

did someone delete my "DELTED" comment? this mother father right here implied that he stole something but theres no name calling allowed?

no worries PC police. I'll hurl insults on instagram

Last edited by a moderator:
did someone delete my "DELETED" comment? this mother father right here implied that he stole something but theres no name calling allowed?

no worries PC police. I'll hurl insults on instagram

What are you talking about? He said he opened up his new ORI struts and then you called him a towel (??) and apparently some other names.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I am ok with the "stole them from the shop" because it is obvious sarcasm. I am fine with some name calling, just not the name you used. You'll notice I didn't moderate you calling him a towel.

You are welcome to hurl insults all you want on Instagram or in whichever California chapter you belong to. Hurl some here if you want, but I will moderate the ones that I feel are over the line.

Last edited:
Whoa! Action in the SEC! What'd I miss!?

Crap! I blinked and missed it again! I should really stop blinking...

You are so funny. You know there is no drama allowed in the SEC.

Nope. We're a boring lot. Once a year we show up to a mountain, drive over rocks for a couple of hours, then bitch about how much of a pile our junk is.

Back