• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

gotcha, yeah no worries I get the whole family friendly formu deal. I don't like the 1st amendment or freedom in America either

al Qaeda

You are welcome to move to one of the states in our chapter, run for the BOD, get elected, and become a mod.

Otherwise, just stick to calling people Towels (or washcloths, either one is fine) and we'll keep running our forum as we see fit.

Thanks for playing.

I guess I need to get with the times.

Some constructive criticism incoming. I am no mechanical expert but I don’t think the duct tape is going to be as beneficial as you might think. The hose needs to expand and contract with the temp change. Intuitively I feel like that tape is going to stress the tube where the tape ends and begins to a point where it could fail prematurely.

My thought would be to grab another one of those split plastic protectors like the one above the alternator and put it where you have the tape.

Good job though :eeks1:

I got the XCR rear bumper mounted. Not shown in the pic is I modded the carrier to hold the HiLift in a verticle possition, and a full size metal jerry can fits where everyone said it wouldn't :)

Itss going to be nice to have a rear seat again!

IMG_20160716_131811698.jpg

IMG_20160716_1313165321.jpg

IMG_20160716_131307219.jpg

IMG_20160723_072319.jpg

Took the jeep to higher ground to camp and look for cooler weather. Camped in pisgah near Brevard Friday night and up near mount Mitchell off the blue ridge parkway Saturday night.

9301014281b8945ffa914cce1234ddd8.jpg

3b5fadf59fb4510b52695ce2167a3660.jpg

535f9c863eee7c6bfaa967e71d6ccb2a.jpg

So it was 94* with a heat advisory in Nashville yesterday, and it felt like the coolest place on earth, having just spent 4 days in San Antonio in 101* and up heat.

Off to Atlanta in a couple days - I'm sure that it will be loads of fun at the theme park in 95* weather....oh the things you do for your kids...

I spent all week busting tail trying to get ready for this trip to Colorado. Swapped out the steering on my Jeep since I folded it in half in Harlan. Fixed the generator on my RV. Replaced the brakes on the RV.

Drove the Jeep to work this morning to make sure the steering was good to go and the damn thing ran TERRIBLE. Didn't think it was going to make it to work. It was all I could do to keep it running with traffic. The majority of the time it was running on maybe 3 cylinders. I'm guessing it's the CPS, Coil, Fuel psi or bad gas from Harlan.

Yay, another issue to figure out in a time crunch...

Back