• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

Saw Monster University, took down Jack's crib and replaced it with a twin bed, watched the Lorax, went to a cookout, watched The Great and Powerful Oz, went swimming, mowed the yard, and watched End Of Watch.

Should have done a tune up and toe alignment on my XJ.

Ooops, I forgot to mention I watched Lone Wolf McQuade! Go Chuck go.

Been a long while but filled up my diff with fluid (Lucas heavy duty with friction modifier-kind of forgot that last time and the etced didn't like it in LSD mode).

Drove around-wife noticed a leak. Kind of helps to tighten the lower radiator belt down at the water pump. Considering I replaced everything in the cooling system short of the heater core/ac and that's all I forgot-I'm happy.

Drove it 60 miles to a buddy's land to camp for the night.

Not bad-still some work to be done I'm sure. Will be flushing it and replacing the coolant filter shortly.

Campground (fire/beer were 50 feet to the left) for the night:

Drove it to work today-gauges died, rear view mirror fell off, AC doesn't exist. Glad I don't have customers in the office.

Next open weekend-TC cable linkage, skids (gas/TC), rails. Hopefully stereo, tranny cooler gauge install.

Been a long while but filled up my diff with fluid (Lucas heavy duty with friction modifier-kind of forgot that last time and the etced didn't like it in LSD mode).

Drove around-wife noticed a leak. Kind of helps to tighten the lower radiator belt down at the water pump. Considering I replaced everything in the cooling system short of the heater core/ac and that's all I forgot-I'm happy.

Drove it 60 miles to a buddy's land to camp for the night.

Not bad-still some work to be done I'm sure. Will be flushing it and replacing the coolant filter shortly.

Campground (fire/beer were 50 feet to the left) for the night:

Drove it to work today-gauges died, rear view mirror fell off, AC doesn't exist. Glad I don't have customers in the office.

Next open weekend-TC cable linkage, skids (gas/TC), rails. Hopefully stereo, tranny cooler gauge install.

HOLY CRAP! Another South Carolina member?!!?! Who knew we had THREE? There's something about SC and folks not participating.

Come down this weekend, Flex. We are running it on the 29th. Bosco started a thread about it. My map app shows about 2 hours 45 hours for you. See you there around 8:30-8:45 CT?

Can't, prepping for the crawl! :)

Aaron, from Columbus, bowling green is about 3.5 hours. It would probably be worth the drive, though, considering what the topography of your part of Indiana is, though... We'd love to have ya!

Just can't swing it this close to the crawl. Google maps says 3 hrs which isn't all that bad. The next county over is nowhere near flat, I'm right in the area where it starts to get hilly.

Just can't swing it this close to the crawl. Google maps says 3 hrs which isn't all that bad. The next county over is nowhere near flat, I'm right in the area where it starts to get hilly.

Gotcha. Well whenever you're ready, come on down! You can stay at my house, even. I come up your way for the hope ride every year, so I might check out your trails this year!

There's a lot of XJ's built up around me in upstate SC and Charlotte area.

TBH my time is crap-I've had my XJ for 2 years and just gotten it dirty once. Just been building/fixing it when time allows.

There's a lot of XJ's built up around me in upstate SC and Charlotte area.

TBH my time is crap-I've had my XJ for 2 years and just gotten it dirty once. Just been building/fixing it when time allows.

No doubt I think we all can attest to that lately!

True. Well, you need to get the rest of the XJ guys on here and joined up.

Been there done that. I have tried. I guess we smell funny! :looney:

Well I had a lot done this weekend. Replaced all the carpet in the house with some new laminate flooring. Moved a ton of furniture, setup a surround system downstairs int he livingroom. Then Yesterday my friend and I took a trip down to ATL to Stumps place to pick up the exo and sliders. Also swung by the Atlanta aquarium which was awesome. They had 4 friggen whale sharks in their exhibit. Tank is massive. Heres a crappy cell phone picture. I have a few better ones but this was easy to upload.

And heres a pic of the exo sitting ontop of my jeep lol.

Back