• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

got the bedliner done in the new rig, next is carpet and wj seats
IMG_0625_zpslnpxgzj4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

About 3 miles after passing my wife on the interstate at 100+ miles per hour, this guy's day turned to crap.

P1020489_zpsfqyuhqt8.jpg

Went to Broken Nut today with the Mid Carolina Jeepers. Had a good time. Almost flopped it twice. Ended up going in what I thought was a trail and it wasn't. Was w winch fest to get out of it..... Good times were had! Even in the rain....

Well the Jeep have officially taken over DD duty again. Totaled the car Thursday morning heading to work. Lady in front of me slammed on her brakes, hitting the guy in front of her. I then plowed into her. Insurance is pointing to a total loss because the airbags deployed.

Well the Jeep have officially taken over DD duty again. Totaled the car Thursday morning heading to work. Lady in front of me slammed on her brakes, hitting the guy in front of her. I then plowed into her. Insurance is pointing to a total loss because the airbags deployed.

Did they put you at fault for both vehicles? Seen that done before.

Damn dudes that sucks. Glad you are ok.

Remember that one time that a TJ won ROTM and caused a big uproar?

Can I still be your VP? It still has square headlights.

YJ7_zpsum5l4yo2.jpg

Details! Or is it parts for the never getting done xj...... :rof: :roflmao: :wave1: :cry:

Details! Or is it parts for the never getting done xj...... :rof: :roflmao: :wave1: :cry:

The never getting done XJ is never getting done. I'm selling everything I had for it. Including the chassis.

This is a 87 or 88 YJ. I can't remember.

79 KP D60, FF14B, Fox Coilovers all the way around. Has a HO EFI 4.0, TF904, NP231.

Currently on 37's but I'm going to swap my 39 reds onto it. Change up a few things and hit the trail.

Neat feature on this thing... it has a frame.

The never getting done XJ is never getting done. I'm selling everything I had for it. Including the chassis.

This is a 87 or 88 YJ. I can't remember.

79 KP D60, FF14B, Fox Coilovers all the way around. Has a HO EFI 4.0, TF904, NP231.

Currently on 37's but I'm going to swap my 39 reds onto it. Change up a few things and hit the trail.

Neat feature on this thing... it has a frame.

You're FIRED!

Hey, this is my first official post here on NAXJA.
In August I picked up a 2000 XJ and have diligently been working on it since.
What I thought I would spend a couple years doing I have done in six months, sort of like a bug bit me and I don't feel right if I don't have the next little project all lined up and ready to go.
Lol, money has become an issue, way over budget already as there were a few more things needing repair than I originally anticipated.

This weekends project due to heavy rains here in SoCal was to run coax and install a cb radio.
Ran out to the shop Sunday morning and whipped up an aluminum bracket for mounting the cb over the rearview mirror. I have since painted it, gray auto primer matched the headliner color perfectly.
Nice and solid, up out of the way and easy to see and reach, I think it will work out fine there.

CB install looks nice! These things can definitely get spendy.

You say you're in SoCal? While you're more than welcome to post here and chat with us, we're on the East coast. There's another dedicated forum just for SoCal. Again, not trying to run you off just an FYI.

Welcome to NAXJA.

CB install looks nice! These things can definitely get spendy.

You say you're in SoCal? While you're more than welcome to post here and chat with us, we're on the East coast. There's another dedicated forum just for SoCal. Again, not trying to run you off just an FYI.

Welcome to NAXJA.

Thank you for the welcome.
I found this thread by using "new posts", I now see it is region specific, my bad.
Thanks again for the welcoming.

Last edited:
Thank you for the welcome.
I found this thread by using "new posts", I now see it is region specific, my bad.
Thanks again for the welcoming.

Welcome! I lived in California for many years so it's all good.

Back