• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

Went to URE today and ran all of the trails.

photo-2.jpg

Went to URE today and ran all of the trails.

photo-2.jpg

I thought I recognized that XJ at the Air pump at the outpost.

I was in my white xj on 33's, I pulled up to a parking space while you were airing up/down.

If I was thinking I woulda said hey.

------------------------------------------

Went to uwharrie for the day saturday, ran all trails with zero issues, came back and hit up some trails on a buddys land, was gonna do a bonfire and what not to celebrate his birthday, ended up not getting out of there til 7 am because one of my buddys busted a hard line, we rigged it all up and got him home but it was a mess.

Bent one of my LCA brackets this weekend, gonna have to order some of Mudpros new brackets.

Got my Ironman control arms on yesterday, they are beefy and took some of the wobble out of the Jeep. Guess the bushings were about done.

I thought I recognized that XJ at the Air pump at the outpost.

I was in my white xj on 33's, I pulled up to a parking space while you were airing up/down.

If I was thinking I woulda said hey.

------------------------------------------

Went to uwharrie for the day saturday, ran all trails with zero issues, came back and hit up some trails on a buddys land, was gonna do a bonfire and what not to celebrate his birthday, ended up not getting out of there til 7 am because one of my buddys busted a hard line, we rigged it all up and got him home but it was a mess.

Bent one of my LCA brackets this weekend, gonna have to order some of Mudpros new brackets.

Ah yea I think I saw you pulling into the outpost. Didn't know it was you though until now. I was airing up for the trip back as I got out there early yesterday. We were gonna wheel longer, but my buddy in his xterra was low on gas and hes a cheapass. Haha

Finished the Crawl Carnage Award! :rof: :wave1:

Yeah I managed to use about 3/4 of a tank between the trails, and the ride there and back. Definately was not as cheap as I hoped but I had a blast. Walked daniel twice, hit all the hard lines I avoided the last time. No real damage

I wish I could keep up with all the NC crew and where they go wheeling, be nice to meet up with more of yall.

Swapped in the new axle yesterday. The old one was worse off than I though too...shouldn't be able to move ball joints around by hand when the knuckle is still attached.

It's extremely nice to drive down the road and not hear bearings screaming, hubs roaring, and a locker trying to bind even with no front driveshaft hooked up. Getting this done is a huge weight off my shoulders for getting ready for the crawl.

Spent the rest of the weekend up at the lake...pretty nice way to end the weekend.

you guys suck.

But I bet you don't have a 4wd crane at your disposal :crossedarms:

(I just want to see Stump's interpretation of a jeep mounted ginpole/chainfall hoist support, really)

You spoiled little car lift having person you.

Ba, who needs a car lift? I rather have an AC garage cause mines just holds the humidity in and it SUCKS.

I have a garage just no money for a lift!

I have a garage just no money for a lift!

My garage only has an 8 foot ceiling so it won't do me any good. I'd lift the celing but that would take away our living room, since the garage is under the house.

Back