• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

My garage only has an 8 foot ceiling so it won't do me any good. I'd lift the celing but that would take away our living room, since the garage is under the house.

You're lucky. My joists are 7'6" off the floor in my garage(which is under the bedrooms). We actually had to raise the garage door opening to be able to get the minivan INSIDE the garage. The garage openers are mounted BEWTEEN the joists.... My fist house had a garage w/10 foot ceilings. Miss it. :rattle:

Roo and Bolt need your help!

Okay, I'm not sure where else I would have put this. But I know how often this thread is viewed. so.. if you have a facebook, Help Doug and I out!!

Vote for Roo and Bolt!!

How to Vote:
· Go to: www.Facebook.com/Dogswell
· LIKE their page
· Scroll around for the Link to the Summer Photo Contest POLL (No information needed, just take the poll)
· Vote for Photo #9!!
Voting ends June 29th!
Winner gets a YEAR’s supply of Dogswell food and treats!

*** Roo is a former ‘Small Breed Rescue of East Tennessee’ dog and Bolt came into our lives from the streets, help our wonderful pups win a year’s supply of their favorite treats that they very much deserve!
THANK YOU JEEP WORLD!!

over the weekend i did some more wheelin, camping, biking, tubing, boat riding, drinking, and installed a lift on a 79 cj5. after 4 days of fun and productivity, I need a vacation from my vacation, and i'm not looking forward to going to work today. i'm moving to kentucky this weekend, so i've been trying to enjoy TN for the last few days that i get to call this wonderful place home.

Re: Roo and Bolt need your help!

Okay, I'm not sure where else I would have put this. But I know how often this thread is viewed. so.. if you have a facebook, Help Doug and I out!!

Vote for Roo and Bolt!!

How to Vote:
· Go to: www.Facebook.com/Dogswell
· LIKE their page
· Scroll around for the Link to the Summer Photo Contest POLL (No information needed, just take the poll)
· Vote for Photo #9!!
Voting ends June 29th!
Winner gets a YEAR’s supply of Dogswell food and treats!

*** Roo is a former ‘Small Breed Rescue of East Tennessee’ dog and Bolt came into our lives from the streets, help our wonderful pups win a year’s supply of their favorite treats that they very much deserve!
THANK YOU JEEP WORLD!!

Done, meant me liking a page, getting an app, voting, posting, removing app, unliking page.

Damn my overwhelming commitment.

I had a new bolt on installed, In my mouth! :D

I prefer the other kind of bolt-ons in my mouth.

I have to have some done too. I'd like to buy you a beer and pick your brain if you are wiling.

I'm not sure I know what you are refering to.

I don't drink, A sweet tea will suffice and you know exactly what he's talking about! :D

I don't drink, A sweet tea will suffice and you know exactly what he's talking about! :D

Piercings? I think I might be able to accommodate you on the tea!

Back