• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

I was playing with the plasma cutter this morning and made a sign for my kids room...

11 gauge steel, and big ole washers. :D

IMG_20120327_090942.jpg

I was playing with the plasma cutter this morning and made a sign for my kids room...

11 gauge steel, and big ole washers. :D

IMG_20120327_090942.jpg

That is cool!

I got a piece of train track about a year and a half ago for a home made anvil...finally got around to cutting/shaping it today. I ought to be able to beat on this for a few years to come.

Was a b*tch to cut...mostly did it with the portaband, followed up with a cutoff wheel and the plasma.

IMG_20120327_094210.jpg

IMG_20120327_113958.jpg

IMG_20120327_114015.jpg

It started with "Ho" and ended in ch" with about 4 words in the middle.

Ho u made me f--king itch?
that's really what u thought u are a strange one!

I have always wanted to find a use for old rail... there is lots of it available around here. Hell all the fire hydrants in my neighborhood have a piece stuck in the ground on each side to stop wayward snowplows.

Figured it was either that or make a gantry crane with it, and my garage doesn't exist yet so that idea is out.

I guess I know one cool use for it now!

Tim, when did you start rockin the Outlaws!?!?!?....One of my favorite wheels....Im so sick of black

Back in October when I swapped lifts and axles with another member. Not sure if they're Outlaws or what. I remember Chris said they're knock off's of something, but I don't remember what that something is.

301608_985926817957_36618587_43223478_1163073959_n.jpg

319135_986202001487_36618587_43226349_124488672_n.jpg

Ho u made me f--king itch?
that's really what u thought u are a strange one!

:roflmao:

Noice Tim!,
Are they not made by American Racing? They look really good. Those are the wheels I would love to have.

I thought they were, but the guy I got them from said they were knock off's of American Racing...I think. Could have it backwards though..it's been one of those days.

No, Tim has a set.

Are you going to pull a Doug? Leave my Jeep up on stands in the street to bring a little ghetto to the middle class neighborhood that I live in? lol

Know exactly where you are. Used to live off 160 and go by there every day back and forth to work. What days/hours are you down there? We should meet up for lunch one day or something.

My hours vary too much so its hard to say what day and when. I am usually there on Fridays though. BTW you still need help swapping in that Tcase?

I thought they were, but the guy I got them from said they were knock off's of American Racing...I think. Could have it backwards though..it's been one of those days.

Are you going to pull a Doug? Leave my Jeep up on stands in the street to bring a little ghetto to the middle class neighborhood that I live in? lol

Man, I need to find out who makes those...they look just like the AR's

Back