• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

HA! so jacob finally talked you into puttin a tire on that thing.... nice. we used to have some urban wheeling videos back when me and my buddies had a myspace page dedicated to xj's. i was gonna post a link, but i think the page has been deleted... too bad. it was good stuff!

swapped out my after market cam for a stock h.o. with new lifters. (stupid pinging) just gotta fix an oil leak and see were im dripping coolant from

Yea well there are some on here that I rarely see pictured anywhere except at the mall crawl scene! Some cannot seem to travel a little bit to meet others either.

i will travel more when i have more money. right now i'm savin up for moab. as of now, though, it hurts the wallet to drive an hour away! when i get out of college, or maybe even back from moab, i'll prolly be able to afford more trips out of tn.
if you can afford it, we'd be more than happy to have you in tn! heck, you can even stay at my house(trailer:D)

ive been doing more work around the house...painting, tearing out the bathroom in my room...boring stuff. been looking at trading in my bike on something a little cooler as well...

ha no...im not sure i can ride a motorcycle anymore. ive got some back problems, and it hurts to ride mine for more than 20 mins or so. i was thinking something more with 4wheels...and 4x4...

ha no...im not sure i can ride a motorcycle anymore. ive got some back problems, and it hurts to ride mine for more than 20 mins or so. i was thinking something more with 4wheels...and 4x4...

well while your selling yours, if you find anyone looking for a cruiser point them my way. currently acking $6500 and has less than 6k miles on it.

Finally got around to replacing my ps pump...no more grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... yay....

side note: a moment of silence for the 11...thats right...11 XJ's at the junk yard with seized engines (C4C trades)

Back