• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

We need a run soon.....real soon!

Goatman said:

Those of us who go should get together and run something on Sunday, maybe Pleasant Canyon or Goler Wash.

Pleasant is just a scenic run at this point, it is being core mined again just above Claire Camp. The lower section has be graded :( then washed out, ruts filled in, etc.... I ran it a few weeks ago when the miners were filling in the rain ruts. I'll be leading it saturday morning.

I'd like to get together and meet everyone that I've missed this year.

Fullsizexj said:
I will be at Panament Valley days also, working the Friday night Isham Canyon run with Gary and friends also. I ran that trail on the night run last year in my XJ. It's not as bad as they think it is although I was running full width axles and can straddle the v-notch that they fear will damage a hard top. Hopefully I will have my Jeep done, otherwise I will probably ride with Gary and spot since he has is foot in a cast still and has a hard time jumping in and out to spot for others

I think you're right about the full width axles helping on the V, we'll see. I think there may only be XJ's on the night run this year, could be kinda cool considering the requirements.
Paul

Back