• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

water drinkers discuss the bottled water you like

i drink from a bucket that collects rain water outside my cabin in the woods, like a man.

you sissies and your bottles... :rolleyes:

:D

It has been established beyond any doubt by the best scientists in the country that bears s**t in the woods and "P" in buckets outside of cabins.

Care for some more "lemonade"? :D :D

It has been established beyond any doubt by the best scientists in the country that bears s**t in the woods and "P" in buckets outside of cabins. :D
Well what do you think makes the rain water in a bucket taste so good? Damn city slickers,...

This is interesting,...

Not here(yet) but interesting,...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article6962974.ece

We already have the health warnings don't we?

It seems ridiculous to get all upset because gourmet water costs more than cheap beer. If it's expensive to produce and ship and people are willing to pay for it, why should it be measured against any other product? Fancy water costs more than gasoline, too, and lots of healthy things cost more than things that are bad for you. Good cheese costs more than rat poison too, but I don't see that as a reason to jack up the price of rat poison. I'm all for warning labels, but the price issue is a red herring.

The BPA

I love how they use words some people don't get like artesian aquifer hmm well water. Or flavored water when you flavor water it becomes juice, soda ect... it just really over priced under flavored juice but by any means keep buying it because it keeps my wallet fat:moon:

Are you Carl Dasani?

:D

You guys up in the states better not take tap water for granted. Thats all I used to drink until I moved to Mexico, drank tap water my enitre first day here and shat my pants that night. Now its all bottled water and and imported drinks. Fiji water is pretty amazing.

Back