• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wanted cherokee

i saw one at lamberts the other day that would make a sweet trail jeep. hit in the front, could be fixed. aside from that it was very clean.
there is one in oak ridge with a blown motor.

I Saw one in the turkey area and around farragut high school the other day it was lifted with bfgs and green u should look i would have bought it if i had the money!

I have one for sale, what are you planning for it? on or off road? it is an '87 cherokee 4.0 welded rear, cut fenders, no longer lifted. @ 150K on speedo, runs but needs a set of lifters. picked it up in a moment of insanity, wasn't running then, but is now. looking to get $300 for it. I live in Mechanicsville Va, just outside of Richmond.

Bill

i got a 94 with some stuff done to it, 131xxx, 4.0L auto, 8.25 rear, 4.5" lift, 31 maxxis buckshots with eagle alloys, tj flares up front, jcr winch bumper, hood louvers, t-case drop, intake, flowmaster. lookin to get 3300. in waynesboro, Va.

commandtoad said:
i saw one at lamberts the other day that would make a sweet trail jeep. hit in the front, could be fixed. aside from that it was very clean.
there is one in oak ridge with a blown motor.
Lamberts won't sell you an entire vehicle though, perhaps if you bought it one piece at a time.
icon10.gif

TheBlackSheep said:
I Saw one in the turkey area and around farragut high school the other day it was lifted with bfgs and green u should look i would have bought it if i had the money!

hey that sounds like mine. but i dont advertise mine as far as selling it. everything has a price... so technically mine is for sell... :wave:

TsizeXJ said:
hey that sounds like mine. but i dont advertise mine as far as selling it. everything has a price... so technically mine is for sell... :wave:

Oh i found this one again yesterday and it has a kargo master roof rack, 2 hella 500s on the top and two kc slimlites on the front and its lift is a Rubicon Express prob a 3.5 cuz it looks to big to be the next size up if u want the number my buddy has it in his phone pm and ill get u it.

ive got one in columbia, tn..bout 40min south of nashville on 65.email me if you want some pics at [email protected]. its an88xj, 4.0, auto 4.5 lift, 33's w/%85 tread, full spare, lots of new engine parts(compleate tuneup) sway bar discos, air, cd....just let me know. thanks

oh yea im lookin to get between 2400 and 2700 for it, just enough to get me this 4runner i want...im commutin to work, and the 22re is much better on gas.thanks

talked dealer down on price, so the price i need from xj is smaller, lookin for 2200 and can deliver to knoxville...email me if ya want pics.

I've got a 89' XJ for sale. Email me at [email protected].
Asking $5000 OBO

4.0L Inline Six Engine
Auto
4x4
100k Miles
Viper keyless entry
Memphis door speakers
4" Skyjacker Lift
4 31-10.50-15 BFG ATs (over 80% tread left) and 1 brand new BFG AT spare
American Racing AR-23 wheels
Kargo Master Safari roof rack
KC rack lights