• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Want to make a faster 4.0 HO XJ

xuv-this said:
but that has to be without a/c and with the 4 banger. the same specs listed in your owners manual as per above.
i'm sure that 2 more cylinders and a/c don't weigh 600 lbs. from 3000-3600. i have an old weigh station slip for mine (stock) somewhere... i'll try to find it.

No, that's why I put in the "Country" part. 4.0L is standard fare. And A/C weighs 40-60lbs. You can't go by what your XJ weighs, because the weights I listed are "dry". Empty gas tank, brand new stock vehicle. Aftermarket parts, gasoline, your fat ass, caked mud, dirt, and dust, and old french fries smashed under the seats all effect the weight.

ok. my slip said it was heavier than 3600. pure stock. no spare tire, about 2 gallons of gas in the tank. clean, no factory skidplates, i was standing off to the side of the scale, the jeep was empty. i will search tonight. i specificly remember being suprised because i thought it would weigh under 3600.

Back